Software testing is the procedure which is utilized to recognize the completeness, comprehensiveness as well as quality of developed computer software. Our training is leading the way in training industry and offers wide-ranging set of courses. It also delivers extensive ranges of testing topics and comprises courses for learners of fundamental-level.
Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is software testing?
- General testing principles
- Fundamental test process
- Psychology of testing
- What is software quality assurance (SQA)?
Testing Throughout the Life Cycle:
- Software development models
- Test levels
- Test types: the targets of testing
- Maintenance testing
- Reviews and the test process
- Review process
- Static analysis by tools
Test Design Techniques:
- Identifying test conditions and designing test cases
- Categories of test design techniques
- Specification-based or black box techniques
- Structure-based or white box techniques
- Experience-based techniques
- Choosing test techniques
- Test organization
- Test planning and estimation
- Test progress monitoring and control
- Configuration management
- Risk and testing
- Incident or bug management
Tool Support for Testing:
- Types of test tools
- Effective use of tools, potential benefits and risks
- Introducing a tool into an organization
Introduction to Quality Centre:
- Defining Test Requirements
- Developing Test Plan
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking and Management
- Reporting and Analysis
Live project Work with Developer:
- Expert Guidelines
- Discussion with Experts
- Interview tips
- Problem re solution with experts
- Shared your minimum 5 failed Interview experience with team and experts
- Placement process start.
- Experience Certificates.