Microsoft sql is an online in class training for Microsoft SQL Server and is meant for developers to help them master the descriptive learning language on database concepts for working for relational databases. The important topics included in this course are SQL introduction, relational databases, queries, Sub queries, joins and unions. You will gain considerable proficiency in the theory of optimization, indexing, transactions, database administration, installation of SQL server and clustering.
What you will learn in this Microsoft SQL Server ?
- Learn the SQL architecture, client/server relation and database types
- Deploy various functions and operators to design relational databases
- Modify data using T-SQL, Views and Stored Procedures
- Concepts of Trigger and creation of Triggers
- Use records for searching, sorting, indexing and grouping
- Learn about Database Administrators, types, SQL Server tools and Services
- Backup and restoration of databases